From time to time my mind belches out random musings that don’t really have a home in terms of an actual blog. Quick snippets that don’t really belong anywhere, save for the refuse pile. This happens more often than I care to admit and could be a very big reason why I don’t post here as often as I should. Who wants to read a blog overflowing with nothing but bullet points anyway?
But they have to go somewhere, these thoughts. So why not spew them all over this page in an unorganized, smelly mess? That sounds like fun, doesn’t it? Besides, then LG won’t have to be the only one forced to suffer the constant barrage of these mental hiccups. So for now, and possibly in the future I shall stick my proverbial finger down my throat and hoark up whatever decides to stick to the page. The remaining bits shall be hosed down by my blog servant Grog.
- No matter what show you attend, you will ALWAYS spot someone wearing a Misfits t-shirt.
- Interpol, Coldplay and Bloc Party suffer from S.T.W.T.S syndrome (Shot the wad too soon)
- I don’t care about your bling, bitches, vehicles or paper. Most of which are rented anyway.
- There is only one Elvis and his name is Costello.
- You’re not edgy if you enter the pit at a Dave Matthews show.
- PBR is not the hip ironic gig beer. It’s just damned disgusting.
- Karen O should send residual checks to Siouxsie Sioux.
- The RIAA is the devil.
- Ditto for Corey Hart.
- It’s a good assumption that the worst song on the album will ultimately be the first single.
- Movie stars should not form bands.
- Bands should not be movie stars.
- The term mosh makes me cringe.
- Rave pants are very funny.
- Cell phones have replaced lighters at shows.
- Please MTV, for the love of all that is holy…stop. Stop right now!
- Kill your radio
- If Metallica and Madonna can get into the RnR Hall, there’s still hope for Menudo.
- Lars Ulrich is a tool.
- Blip.fm is just as annoying as it is addicting.
- Rolling Stone is now shite.
- Fergie is really a transexual who used to be named Francis.
- There should be an 80’s based snyth band called Jelly Shoes.
Of course I could go on and on for days, but seeing as how I’m banging this out at my place of employment, I suppose I should actually do something remotely resembling work.
Now get out!